Strassburg, Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services, Information Systems Branch, 313 N.
What does ISB stand for?
ISB stands for Information Systems Branch (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISB
We have 234 other meanings of ISB in our Acronym Attic
- Incredible String Band
- Independence Standards Board (for Professional Audtiors)
- Independent Science Board (Canada)
- Independent Sideband
- Indian School of Business
- Indianapolis Symphony Band
- Industrial Security Bulletin
- Industrial Single Board (computing)
- Industry Sectors Board (European Chemical Industry Council)
- Information Security Bulletin (journal)
- Initial Staging Base
- Inspection Service Bulletin (various organizations)
- Installation Supply Buffer (US Army)
- Installation Sustaining Base
- Installed Base (products on customer's site.)
- Institut des Sciences Biologiques (French; Canada)
- Institute for Systematic Botany
- Institute of Systems Biology
- Intelligence and Security Board
- Intelligence Support Battalion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tasked with analysis and distribution of satellite imaging data to develop a detailed understanding of Earth and global climate change, the Terrestrial Information Systems Branch needed a dependable, highly scalable solution that could keep pace with data and application requirements of the project.
95 for initial dataset; there is a small charge every year for updates CDC office: Information Resources Management Office, Public Health Information Systems Branch (Patrick W.
The Click to Meet Conference Client is currently in certification testing at the Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC) Washington Operations Division, Advanced Technology and Information Systems Branch.
Shell Services Company, the information systems branch of Shell Oil Company, is providing the engineering services for the network design.
Click to Meet Express client software is currently in certification testing at the Joint Interoperability Test Center (JITC) Washington Operations Division, Advanced Technology and Information Systems Branch.
The Inacom Information Systems branch office in Omaha also participated as a member of a Union Pacific supplier improvement team to help in identification and resolution of quality-related issues.
Meanwhile, Lawrence Reeve, manager of the Information Systems Branch at NASA's Ames Research Center, will provide insight on implementing digital signatures, and will discuss NASA's use of digital signatures for online procurement.