said Martyn Peggie, HR Information System Manager at Stirling University.
What does ISM stand for?
ISM stands for Information System Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISM
We have 383 other meanings of ISM in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Strength Marketing (Brentwood, TN)
- Industrial, Scientific and Medical (radio spectrum)
- Industry Standard Module
- Industry-Sponsored Marketplace (B2B term for trading sites run by large corporations for supply or sell sides)
- Information Santé Multimédia (Information System Medical)
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Manual (Australia)
- Information Security Markings (national intelligence)
- Information Services Manager
- Information Sources Map
- Information Systems Management
- Information Systems Management Corporation
- Information Systems Modelling
- Information Systems Modernization
- Information Technology Security Magazine
- Ingeniería y Sistemas Mecánicos (Spanish: Engineering and Mechanical Systems)
- Input Signal Management
- Input Source Manager
- Insensitive Munitions
- Installable Software Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
By scheduling jobs to run unattended on available computers across the enterprise, Seagate AshWin, in conjunction with the Microsoft BackOffice application suite for Windows NT servers, extends the capability of information system managers to run corporate-wide business functions on a network of desktop and departmental systems.
CLEAR:Manage provides information system managers with the ability to monitor and control data access.