70 audit opinion or other internal reviews that scrutinized system control elements in accordance with the GAO's Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM).
What does ISYSCON stand for?
ISYSCON stands for Information System Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISYSCON
- I Saw Your Nanny (blog)
- I Stuff You Not (polite form)
- International Symposium on Network Theory
- I See Your Point
- International Student/Young Pugwash
- Information System for Youth Services (processing system; Maryland Department of Juvenile Services)
- Institute for the Study of Youth Sports
- Instituto Sun Yat-Sen (Spanish: Sun Yat-Sen Institute; Panama; Chinese cultural center)
- Intelligent Systems Research Group (Madrid, Spain)
- Iowa State Youth Soccer Association
- Integrated System Control
- Ice Station Zebra (film)
- In Situ Zymography (molecular pathology technique)
- International Safety Zone
- International Society of Zooculturists (now Zoological Association of America)
- International School of Zug and Luzern (Zug, Switzerland)
- International School Zurich North
- Informacneho Systemu Zivotneho Prostredia (Slovak: Environmental Departments Information System Project)
- International Society of Zoological Sciences
- Internet Szolgáltatók Tanácsa (Hungarian: Council of Hungarian Internet Providers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilshusen Team: Government Accountability Office: Information Technology Phone: (202) 512-6244 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: To help strengthen access controls and other information system controls over key financial systems, information, and networks, and to improve logical access controls, the Acting Director should ensure FHFA maintains network access authorizations for every agency network user.
Information system controls can be segregated into three levels: organization, which relate to the entire organization and structure; entity, which address a business unit or division; and process, which are concerned with documentation and control over a specific business process.
This principle-based framework defines the highest levels of ethics, integrity, communications, monitoring, and information system controls.
COSO identifies two broad groupings of information system control activities that organizations should assess: General controls apply to all information systems and support secure and continuous operation.
Assurance services include assessing information system controls, data analysis and forensics.
VA was deficient in each of five major categories of information security controls as defined in the GAO Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual.
More specifically, the NAVAUDSVC reports identified significant information system control weaknesses in nine categories related to FISMA requirements: * Information security programs had not always been developed.