Tandberg Data ASA is a profitable, leading global supplier of professional tape information storage products.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for Information Storage Products (computer storage)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Study Plan (various schools)
- Individualized Study Program (various schools)
- Industrial Security Professional (certification; National Classification Management Society)
- Industrial Solid Propulsion Inc
- Industry Specialization Program (IRS)
- Infinity Science Press (Hingham, MA)
- Infirmiers de Secteur Psychiatrique
- Information Security and Privacy (International Conference)
- Information Service Provider
- Information Sharing Protocol (NASA TCP/IP protocol used to distribute telemetry)
- Information Strategic Plan
- Information Strategy Plan
- Information Support Plan (US DoD)
- Information Systems Plan
- Information Systems Professional (Canadian Information Processing Society)
- Infrared Spectrophotometer
- Infrastructure Service Provider
- Initial Science Plan
- Initial Science Program (IAI)
- Initial Screening Process (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tandberg Data Corporation (OSE:TAD), a leading global provider of professional tape information storage products, announced today it will ship Symantec Backup Exec QuickStart Edition with both its VXA and Exabyte Magnum (LTO) lines of tape drives and autoloaders.
About Tandberg Data Tandberg Data is a leading global supplier and manufacturer of professional tape information storage products based on the SLR[TM], LTO[TM], VXA([R]) and DLT[TM] tape technologies.
About Tandberg Data Tandberg Data ASA is a profitable, leading global supplier of professional tape information storage products.
a pioneer in Internet telephony software; and led the worldwide sales organization at Andataco, a provider of information storage products and services.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, parent company of Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, is Japan's largest chemical company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of information storage products.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC) is Japan's largest chemical company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of information storage products.
These documents detail the thousands of combinations of multivendor products and technologies EMC has fully tested and qualified to be interoperable with EMC information storage products.