The gis solution will centrally compile, store, manipulate, and provide access to geographic information across the defence forces communications and information services network (cisn), which is a secure internal intranet network with no internet capability.
What does ISN stand for?
ISN stands for Information Services Network (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISN
We have 137 other meanings of ISN in our Acronym Attic
- International Standard Musical Work Code
- International Soil Moisture Working Group
- International Stoke Mandeville Wheelchair Sports Federation (International federation that holds wheelchair sports competitions)
- Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation
- Idioma de Señas de Nicaragua (Spanish: Nicaraguan Sign Language)
- Idiopathic Sensory Neuropathy
- Impedance Stabilization Network (EMC testing)
- Indefinite Secnav Allotments (US Navy)
- Indian Sports News (website)
- Info Security News (mailing list)
- Information Systems and Networks (various organizations)
- InfoSec News
- Inhibitory Synaptic Noise
- Initial Sequence Number (TCP)
- Input Sub-Node
- Inspection Support Network (software)
- Institut des Sciences Nucleaires (France)
- Institute for Science Networking Oldenburg (Germany)
- Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies (US Army and MIT)
- Instituto de Socorro a Náufragos (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early warnings systems, information sharing mechanisms, applied research and situational awareness are at the heart of developing a safe, and resilient information services networks for the finance sector," said Khalid al-Hashimi, executive director, ictQATAR's Cyber Security Division/Q-CERT.
Bataan's connectivity followed traditional paths via Northwest Teleport Facility/Holmdel Commercial Land Earth Station to Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Atlantic (NCTAMS LANT) to pull in IP and Defense Information Services Network (DISN) services that included: SIPRNET; NIPRNET; VTC capability; the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System; and plain old telephone service (POTS).
Now that voice services are a commodity, telecommunications and networking companies are in the middle of a 'land grab' that is driving the creation of information services networks to better serve their customers," said Tugrul Firatli, vice president of networking and telecommunications services at TIBCO Software.
Global access to the Advanced Retail Catalog Service is provided to buyers, sellers, and vendors through the GE Information Services network and through the Internet.
Suntek Group not only undertakes the development, manufacturing, promotion, and services of communications products, but also operates information services networks.
One of the advantages ACS offers is the sophisticated ACS information services network that connects all markets and locations we serve," says Fernandez.
HighwayMaster has the largest cellular seamless information services network in existence, and I can tell you it makes all the difference in the world in delivering a reliable security and peace-of-mind product.