We hope that this report - and the debates that surround it - will influence the direction of policy guidance for FISMA evaluations and influence the broader debate on improving data protection, privacy, information security risk management and oversight.
What does ISRM stand for?
ISRM stands for Information Security Risk Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISRM
We have 15 other meanings of ISRM in our Acronym Attic
- Information Systems Research Institute of Russia (Russia State Research Institute for Information Systems)
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Information Service
- International Symposium on Reactive Intermediates and Unusual Molecules
- International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
- Information Systems Research Lab
- Information Systems Research Library
- Intelligent Search by Reinforcement Learning (programming)
- International Society for Religion Literature and Culture (The Netherlands)
- International Symposium on River and Lake Environment
- In Situ Rate Monitor (Mirra)
- Information Systems Risk Management
- Institute of Sport and Recreation Management
- Instrumentation System Requirement Memorandum
- International Slide Rule Museum
- International Society for Rock Mechanics
- Interlakes Special Recreation Management Area (US Department of the Interior)
- International Security Risk Management Consortium
- In-Service Reliability, Maintainability Demonstration
- Information Security Risk Management Profile
- Intelligent Supplier Relationship Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Omar Sherin, Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Section manager, Q-CERT, shared his insights about Information Security Risk Management in ICS and announced that ictQATAR, will launch an online application for energy organisations across to measure their compliance with the new ICS Security Guideline (SCADA) once it's released in Qatar.
With offices in New York and London, GDS is an international security services company specializing in application and network infrastructure security, and information security risk management.
An effective information security risk management program should include assessment tests for potential vulnerabilities.
Going forward, information security risk management will continue to increase in importance as banks' reliance on information technology grows and greater attention is focused on the need to safeguard customer information.
Attestation Issued for Compliance with AICPA Guidelines and High Standards of Information Security Risk Management AUSTIN, Texas -- Spanning Cloud Apps, the makers of Spanning Backup for Google Apps, today announced that the company has successfully completed the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No.
He has more than 15 years of consulting and management experience advising global organizations on information security risk management.
announced that a leading global telecom billing company has chosen White Cyber Knight ("WCK") to automate and manage its Information Security Risk Management activities.