Landoll has trained, mentored, lectured, and supervised thousands of information security professionals focusing on career development, security certification, governance and compliance, and information security risk assessments.
What does ISRA stand for?
ISRA stands for Information Security Risk Assessment (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISRA
We have 43 other meanings of ISRA in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Squash Racquets Association
- Illinois State Racquetball Association
- Illinois State Rifle Association
- Image Space Reconstruction Algorithm
- Incremental Selected Restricted Availability
- Independent Scandinavian Relief Agency
- Independent Sports Retailers Association
- Indiana State Reading Association
- Industrial Site Recovery Act (New Jersey commercial real estate law)
- Industry Sponsored Research Agreement
- Institut Senegalais de Recherches Agricoles
- Institute of State and Regional Affairs
- Intelink-SBU Remote Access (US)
- Intelligent Systems Robotics and Automation (robot vision)
- International Ship Recycling Association (Netherlands)
- International Society for Research on Aggression
- International Sportsboat Racing Association
- International Star Riders Association (motorcyclists)
- International Symposium on Robotics and Automation
- Interplanetary School for Research and Advancement (Trinity game system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our Information Security Management services portfolio includes: Information Security Risk Assessment, Penetration Testing, Security Policy Development, Security Awareness Training & Education, Security Incident Planning; as well as an extensive Cyber Intelligence Threat Management Service.
95 Hardcover HF5548 Written for security professionals seeking a more detailed understanding of how to perform an information security risk assessment, as well as security consumers seeking a better understanding of the assessment product, this text presents specific practical guidance on conducting an information security risk assessment, including in the discussion real-life examples, step-by-step descriptions, checklists, decision techniques, and other information.
In 2010 Accuvant introduced several key offerings including information security risk assessments, secure software development, data leak protection, on-demand consulting, product training, managed security, and security enablement services.
Under a $40 million order, BAE Systems serves as the prime contractor offering information security risk assessments, a form of quality control.
DENVER, April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuvant, the only research-driven information security partner delivering alignment, clarity and confidence to enterprise clients, announced today the availability of its new Information Security Risk Assessment service.
DDI), a provider of information security assessment services and Software as a Service (SaaS) security compliance solutions, today announced the launch of a multi-tiered Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA) service portfolio.
C&H also has a proven methodology to conduct information security risk assessments based on its experience in conducting over 600 globally to date.