Riphah also has a very active Information Security research group, which regularly publishes its research output in national and international journals and conferences.
What does ISRG stand for?
ISRG stands for Information Security Research Group (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISRG
We have 12 other meanings of ISRG in our Acronym Attic
- International Student Research Forum (University of Nebraska Medical Center)
- International Sugar Research Foundation
- Internet Screenphone Reference Forum
- Interstellar Radiation Field
- Irish South Road Federation (Ireland)
- International Symposium of Rice Functional Genomics
- Institut Supérieur de Recherche et de Formation aux Métiers de la Pierre (French: Pierre Higher Institute for Research and Training for Professionals)
- Institute for Superconducting Radio Frequency Science and Technology (Jefferson Lab)
- Independent Safety Review Group
- Independent Space Research Group
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group
- Intelligent Systems Research Group
- Interactive Systems Research Group (various universities; UK)
- International Slide Rule Group
- Internet Security Research Group (Sun Microsystems Laboratories)
- International Seminar on Random Graphs and Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics
- Idiopathic Subluxation of the Radial Head
- International Self Realization Healing Association
- International Society for Research in Healthcare Financial Management
- International Society for Research in Human Milk & Lactation
Samples in periodicals archive:
at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he worked with the Cryptography and Information Security research group.