DGS services span multiple industries and include Project Management, Process Improvement and Information Security Program Management.
What does ISPM stand for?
ISPM stands for Information Security Program Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISPM
We have 25 other meanings of ISPM in our Acronym Attic
- Italian Soccer Prediction League (website)
- Instruction-Side Processor Local Bus (International Business Machines Corporation)
- Independent Scientific-Practical Legal Centre (human rights)
- International Symposium on Power Line Communication and its Applications (IEEE)
- Idaho Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- Indiana Society of Professional Land Surveyors (Indianapolis, IN)
- In-System Programmable Large Scale Integration
- Immersed Structural Potential Method
- In-Situ Particle Monitor
- Informal Security Policy Model
- Information Systems Project Management
- Instituto Social y Politico de la Mujer (Spanish)
- Intelligent Services and Process Management (workshop)
- International Solar Polar Mission
- International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures
- International Symposium on Physics of Materials
- International Symposium on Plasticity of Metals and Alloys (est. 1972)
- International Society for the Protection of Mustangs and Burros
- International Society of Plant Molecular Biology
- Information Security Policies Made Easy
Samples in periodicals archive:
John serves on committees that influence legislation and drive international harmonization such as the coordinating committee of the ITAA (Information Technology Association of America) which promotes proactive cyber security legislation and the Governance Board of Holistic Information Security Practitioner (HISP) Institute which promotes a holistic approach to information security program management by providing certification opportunities in information security, information assurance and governance.
Summers joins Mandiant from Ernst & Young LLP where he led the information security program management service line.