The CSF is the most widely adopted information security framework in the U.
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for Information Security Framework (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Staffing Federation (employment)
- Indian Standard Flat
- Indian State Forces
- Individual Share Future (finance)
- Industrial Share Fund
- Industrial Space Facility
- Industry Super Fund (Australia)
- Informatici Senza Frontiere (Italian: Computers Without Borders)
- Information Security Forum (est. 1989)
- Information Security Foundation
- Information Strike Force (Navy/Marine Corp Intranet; NMCI)
- Information Systems Forum
- Information Systems Frontiers
- Infrastructure Support Facilities
- Ingegneria Senza Frontiere (Italian: Engineers without Borders)
- Ingénierie Sans Frontières (Engineers Without Borders)
- Ingénierie Sans Frontières (French: Engineering Withouth Borders; Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada)
- Ingenieros Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Engineers Without Borders)
- Initiative Sozialistisches Forum (German: Socialist Initiative Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper aims at answering the research question "How can a cost effective and sustainable information security framework for e-Government be developed for Tanzanian MDAs?
Topics discussed include cloud computing architectures, risk issues and legal topics, data security, internal and external clouds, information security frameworks and operational guidelines.
The model can be used in enterprises of all sizes and with any other information security framework already in place.
The Leeds said it had a strict information security framework covering the storage and destruction of all confidential data and all staff had been tested on it this year.
The CSF, developed in collaboration with healthcare and security experts, is a certifiable, information security framework that provides organizations with an actionable roadmap tailored to the unique needs of the healthcare industry.
The CSF is an information security framework that integrates the requirements of existing government and third party standards and regulations.
The CSF is an information security framework that harmonizes the requirements of existing standards and regulations, including federal (HIPAA, HITECH), third party (PCI, COBIT) and government (NIST, FTC).