The GASSP initiative has since been carried by the International Information Security Foundation (IISF), which has made notable progress in this effort.
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for Information Security Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- India Social Forum (World Social Forum)
- Indian Staffing Federation (employment)
- Indian Standard Flat
- Indian State Forces
- Individual Share Future (finance)
- Industrial Share Fund
- Industrial Space Facility
- Industry Super Fund (Australia)
- Informatici Senza Frontiere (Italian: Computers Without Borders)
- Information Security Forum (est. 1989)
- Information Security Framework (various companies)
- Information Strike Force (Navy/Marine Corp Intranet; NMCI)
- Information Systems Forum
- Information Systems Frontiers
- Infrastructure Support Facilities
- Ingegneria Senza Frontiere (Italian: Engineers without Borders)
- Ingénierie Sans Frontières (Engineers Without Borders)
- Ingénierie Sans Frontières (French: Engineering Withouth Borders; Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada)
- Ingenieros Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Engineers Without Borders)
- Initiative Sozialistisches Forum (German: Socialist Initiative Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myricom, the industry leader in delivering extreme performance Ethernet solutions for vertical market applications, today announced that it is partnering with the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF) to leverage its packet capture/injection technology in open-source Intrusion Detection (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention (IPS) solutions.
The award recognizes SRI's commitment to promote information security and specifically, SRI's leadership in the development of the International Information Security Foundation (IISF).
We will maintain our passion and enthusiasm for assisting our clients with threats to their network security and regulatory compliance challenges in order to build a strong information security foundation.