for information security consulting services in the February, 2013 report, "The Forrester Wave (TM): Information Security Consulting Services, Q1 2013".
What does ISCS stand for?
ISCS stands for Information Security Consulting Services (Versatile Solutions Ltd.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISCS
We have 78 other meanings of ISCS in our Acronym Attic
- International School for Communities, Rights and Inclusion (UK; est. 2008)
- International Special Committee on Radio Interface
- Information Security and Compliance Risk Management
- Inter Services Cadet Rifle Meeting
- Industrial Security Clearance Review Office
- Institute for Safety, Compensation and Recovery Research (Australia)
- Individual Supervisory Conference Rating Scale
- Integrated Submarine Communications Receiving System
- Improved Saturn Communication System (military avionics)
- Income Support Computer System (UK Benefits Agency)
- Integrated Satellite Control System (US Navy MILSATCOM)
- Integrated Sensor Control System
- Integrated Shipboard Communications System
- Integrated Submarine Communications System
- Integrated Supply Chain Solutions (various locations)
- Intelligent Supply Chain Services (VeriSign)
- International Sand Collectors Society
- International Satellite Communications System
- International Solar Cycle Studies (study group for solar variability, climate, and space weather)
- International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Treliant's growing technology capabilities include robust infrastructure in support of the firm's client service delivery, as well as information security consulting services, third party risk management, model risk management, and information assurance risk management.
21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KPMG's Information Security Consulting Services capability was named a "Leader" in the Forrester Research, Inc.
So I am particularly proud that, out of the 10 information security consulting services providers assessed, Deloitte earned the highest score for client feedback.
Information security consulting services available through the BPA include all phases of system certification and accreditation (C&A), security operations and continuous monitoring, including application and database vulnerability scanning, wireless network assessments and secure configuration guidelines.
; one of the first Information Security Consulting services companies in the late 90's resulting in an acquisition by VeriSign within eighteen months time.
Five-Year Agreement Provides Federal Agencies Access to Telos' Information Security Consulting Services ASHBURN, Va.
In addition to its software solutions, ATTUS' Risk and Information Security Consulting Services (RISCS) group conducts seven different review services as well as educational seminars on prescient topics.