The most active bloggers at the moment are Members of the Information Security Awareness Forum Board including, Dr David King ISSA chair of the ISAF; Peter Wenham, CISSP from the Communications Management Association, Andy Jones, CISSP from the Information Security Forum; also Jon Collins, Service Director with analyst firm Freeform Dynamics and Chris Potter a partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
What does ISAF stand for?
ISAF stands for Information Security Awareness Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISAF
We have 30 other meanings of ISAF in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Di Studi E Analisi Economica (Italian: Institute for Economic Studies and Analyses)
- Italian South African Enterprises Association
- International Serious Adverse Events Consortium (est. 2007)
- Indiana Society of Association Executives Foundation
- Individual Student Alternative Education Plan (Virginia)
- International Society for the Advancement of Emergy Research (Wakefield, RI)
- International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences
- International Symposium on Asphalt Emulsion Technology
- I Swallowed A Fly (from the Judy Blume novel, Fudge-a-Mania)
- Independent State Allied Forces (Ace Combat 4 game)
- Interactive Strategic Analysis Framework
- International Sailing Federation
- International Security Assistance Force (UN program)
- International Shark Attack File
- International Stabilization Force
- International Symposium on Applications of Ferroelectrics
- Israeli Air Force
- Indian Springs Air Force Aux (Nevada)
- Indian Springs Air Force Air Field
- Indian Springs Air Force Base (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISC)2 has alliances with several organizations around the world who are committed to bring cyber security awareness to the public, including Childnet International and SCIPP International(R) and the Information Security Awareness Forum.