INPUT's National Infrastructure Protection Plan TargetView is available to INPUT Network(TM) members subscribing to the Federal Information Security Analysis program.
What does ISAP stand for?
ISAP stands for Information Security Analysis Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISAP
We have 71 other meanings of ISAP in our Acronym Attic
- International Student Affairs Officer (University of California, Riverside)
- International Symposium on Aquatic Oligochaeta
- Internationale Stichting Alzheimer Onderzoek (Netherlands)
- Its Successors And/Or Assigns
- Identifier Splitting Algorithm with Polling Scheme
- Immigration Settlement and Adaptation Program (Canada)
- Independent Shaped Arrival Processes
- Index to South African Periodicals
- Individual Student Assessment Plan
- Individual System Automation Plan
- Information System Architecture Plan
- Integrated Social Action Plan
- Integrated Systems Acquisition Project
- Intelligent Systems Applications to Power Systems (IEEE International Conference)
- Internal Substance Abuse Program
- International Society for Anaesthetic Pharmacology
- International Society for Aviation Photography (est. 2001)
- International Society of Acrylic Painters (est. 1995)
- International STEP Automotive Project
- International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (IEICE Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining CACI, Brody served as vice president of information security for INPUT, where he was responsible for leading the consulting practice in the security field and contributing to the Federal Information Security Analysis program.
INPUT's Federal IT Security Market Analysis and Forecast is available to INPUT Network(TM) members subscribing to the Federal Information Security Analysis program.
To meet the growing demand for research on the federal information security market, INPUT today announced the launch of a new Federal Information Security Analysis program to further look at the issues shaping this market.