Disclosure of information required by AIM Rule 26 TSX: FCP AIM: FPL CALGARY, Aug.
What does INFOREQ stand for?
INFOREQ stands for Information Required
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of INFOREQ
- International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE)
- Information Operations Condition (US DoD)
- Interprofessional Fostering of Ophthalmic Care for Underserved Sectors
- Information Defense Readiness Condition
- Instituto de Fomento Municipal (Guatemala)
- Instituto del Fondo Nacional para la Vivienda de los Trabajadores (México)
- Information Network (Computer Sciences Corporation)
- Info Connection Exchange (nationwide 411 company primarily for cellular customers)
- Inventory Forecasting and Replenishment Module (inventory control)
- Information Requested As to
- Information Network Focus on Religious Movements (London, England, UK)
- Information Network For On-Line Retrieval Modules
- International Network for Online Resources and Materials
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences Forum on Education
- Integrated Formal Approaches for Embedded Real-Time Systems
- Information Network for Online Retrieval and Medical Management
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
- Interindustry Forecasting at the University of Maryland
- Information Network for Official Statistics (New Zealand)
- Intelligent News Filtering Organizational System (est. 1993; project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Internet as a distribution system is probably the easiest way to accomplish this, although the limited information required from the potential insured would make a telephone or personal contact just as easy, but more costly, due to staffing expense.
com Tango Software is a complete PK-12 technology and curriculum integration solution that uses handhelds to collect assessment data, producing the most important information required to make informed curriculum instruction decisions.
The netForensics solution will monitor approximately 400 security devices across the NNSA enterprise to provide cyber security and IT personnel with the information required to understand risks and make informed decisions.
02, scope-restrictions waiver, (2) procedures for using one Form 3115 for all changes under the regulations, (3) clarification of the information required as part of the filing, (4) the requirement that taxpayers use the current version of Form 3115 (revised December 2003), (5) a special filing address and (6) transition rules for certain taxpayers that had filed Form 3115 for their first effective tax year prior to the issuance of this guidance.
Amy Bondurant has declared the following information required under 16.
TEI commends the IRS for undertaking a review of the information required on this form, which imposes considerable administrative burdens for taxpayers.
Disclosures in OCBOA statements may substitute qualitative information for the quantitative information required by GAAP.