OKI Data Corporation, an OKI Group company specializing in the printer business, announced today that they have received the "Information Processing Technology Heritage" certification from the Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) for its Wiredot Printer.
What does ISPJ stand for?
ISPJ stands for Information Processing Society of Japan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISPJ
- Integrated Systems Processes and Infrastructure
- International Society for Performance Improvement
- International Society for Pest Information (Germany)
- International Standard Party Identifier (media content identification system)
- International Strategy and Policy Institute (est. 1994; Chicago, IL)
- International Software Process Improvement Certification (International Institute for Software Process; Golden Valley, MN)
- International Standardized Profile Implementation - Conformance Statement
- In Silico Proteome Integrated Data Environment Resource (Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council; UK)
- International Society of Professional Innovation Management
- International Symposium on Personal Indoor Mobile Radio Communications
- Insertion Sociale et Professionnelle des Jeunes
- Instituto Superior Politecnico Jose A. Echeverria (Spanish: Higher Polytechnic Institute Jose A. Echeverria; Havana, Cuba)
- Institute for Sociological, Political and Juridical Research
- Insulin Stimulierte Proteinkinase
- Indian Standard Plate (steel construction)
- Individualized Self-Paced Learning
- Information Services Procurement Library
- Information Society Policy Link (EU)
- International Safety Products Ltd. (Liverpool, UK)
- International Sea Ports Limited (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OKI Has Now Received Two Certifications in Consecutive Years TOKYO -- OKI Data Corporation, which markets its products under the OKI Printing Solutions brand, today announced it has received "Information Processing Technology Heritage" certification from the Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) for its 2400B-type line printer.
TOKYO -- OKI Electric Industry (TOKYO:6703), OKI Printing Solutions and Kyoto Computer Gakuin (KCG) today announced they have received "Information Processing Technology Heritage" certification from Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ) for two products.