Those interactions are likely to be crucial components of the cell's information processing network.
What does IPN stand for?
IPN stands for Information Processing Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPN
We have 115 other meanings of IPN in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Production Management Workshop (manufacturing/mechanical industry)
- IP (Internet Protocol) Media Exchange (Genesys)
- Institut für Publizistikwissenschaft und Medienforschung der Universität Zürich (Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Institute of Personnel Management of Zimbabwe
- I'm Posting Naked
- Ideal Proportional Navigation
- Idemitsu Petroleum Norge (Norwegian petroleum company)
- Impulse Noise
- Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis
- Info Pool Network
- Initial Physical Notification (UK)
- Installation Processing Node (US DoD)
- Instant Payment Notification (PayPal)
- Institut Pédagogique National (French: National Pedogogical Institute)
- Instituto Politecnico Nacional (National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico)
- Instytut Pamieci Narodowej (Polish: Institute of National Remembrance)
- Integrated Packet Network
- Intel Part Number
- Intellectual Property Network (IBM)
- Intelligence Processing Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
While individuals can have considerable impact on their particular ambient conditions, the whole building has to be controlled by a very sophisticated electronic control system which uses fuzzy logic and information processing networks to relate the information received from 250 sensors which measure factors as different as rainfall and workplace occupancy.
0- NOTE TO EDITORS: "Computer telephony" refers to systems that link telecommunications and information processing networks to enable new business communication applications.