They also consolidate and redraft the National Privacy Principles and Information Privacy Principles as new Australian Privacy Principles that apply to both private and public sector organisations and institute a new credit reporting regime.
What does IPP stand for?
IPP stands for Information Privacy Principles
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPP
We have 315 other meanings of IPP in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Partners Program
- Industrial Plastics & Paints
- Industrial Preparedness Planning
- Industrial Preparedness Program
- Industry Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Industry Partnership Programme (various organizations)
- Infertility Prevention Project (US CDC)
- Infirmité Permanente Partielle (French: Permanent Partial Disability)
- Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
- Information for Patients and Public (National Health Service; UK)
- Information Processing Protocol
- Information Protection Program
- Infrastructure and Preservation Program (various locations)
- Ingreja Presbitariana de Planalto
- Initial Perceivability Probability (radar tracking)
- Initial Planning Point
- Initial Production Parts
- Initially Prepared Plan (water planning)
- Innovative Partnerships Program (NASA)
- Inplane Distortion (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Australia, the principal federal statute, the Privacy Act of 1988, contains 11 Information Privacy Principles that apply to the records of federal government agencies.
The use of Attrition Navigator in this manner is in compliance with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and with Equifax's own information privacy principles.