The Utah Government Internet Information Privacy Act requires courts and other government agencies to post privacy policies on their Websites detailing how sensitive information is collected, used and disclosed, and expects them to comply with those policies.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Information Privacy Act (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Individuelle Praktische Arbeiten
- Indonesian Petroleum Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Indonesian Professionals Association (est. 1991)
- Industrial Power Alliance (Japan)
- Industrial Property Account
- Industrial Property Act
- Industry Partner Alliance (American Society of Association Executives)
- Indy Pets Alive (Indianapolis Pet Coalition)
- Infinite Periodic Array
- Information and Public Affairs (California Office of Emergency Services)
- Information Processing Activity
- Information Processing Association
- Information Protection Act (various locations)
- Information-Technology Promotion Agency (Japan)
- Ingineria Produselor Alimentare (Romania)
- Initial Performance Assessment
- Inland Press Association
- Innocence Protection Act of 2001
- Innovations for Poverty Action (New Haven, CT)
- Insolvency Practitioners Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, in NSW, the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 governs the handling of health information in the public and private sectors and contains 15 HPPs regulating collection, storage, usage and disclosure of information.
With respect to the application of privacy laws, the Court held that the NSW Health Records and Information Privacy Act (1) did not give a right to a civil action, and that the Commonwealth Privacy Act (2) does not give an automatic right of action in the state courts.
773, "The Financial Information Privacy Act of 2002," authored by state Sen.
In 1999 alone, the national legislative agenda lists the following ten pending "acts": Financial Services Act, Financial Information Privacy Act, Personal Privacy Protection Act, Integrity in Voter Registration Act, Freedom and Privacy Restoration Act, Consumer Intent Privacy Protection Act, Collections of Information Antipiracy Act, Patient Protection Act, Fraud Protection Act, Transportation Equity Act.
Bayard will address information security regarding the sending of documents, and the Customer Information Privacy Act, among other related topics.
See How Global Accounting Leader, Grant Thornton, Achieved Compliance and Secure Mobility For Grant Thornton, Fiberlink's secure mobility solutions enabled their 3000 mobile workers to remain protected and productive while assuring corporate compliance with corporate security and usage policies as well as regulations like SOX, GLBA, and the California Information Privacy Act.
Professor Hodge was deeply involved in drafting several public health law reform initiatives, including the Model State Public Health Information Privacy Act.