As head of the Pentagon's chief Information operations (IO), Ed Negrelli, President of Leonie Industries, was speaking out ahead of the firm's involvement in the annual Information Operations Global conference in London this June.
What does INFO OP stand for?
INFO OP stands for Information Operation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- It's Not for Me to Say
- Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (Rome, Italy)
- Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare-Laboratori Nazionali del Sud (Catania, Italy)
- Information (logging abbreviation)
- Inside Nepal Friendship Organization (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- International Nordic Fitness Organisation (various locations)
- Ionic Difluoroamino Oxidizer
- Information Inspection
- Centre d’Information et de Ressources sur la Circoncision (French: Circumcision Information Resource Centre)
- Information Alternatives, Inc.
- Information for Business and Commerce (India)
- Plan Canario de Protección Civil y Atención de Emergencias por Incendios Forestales
- Canadian Information Office/Bureau d'Information du Canada
- Information Center
- World Climate Data Information Referral Service
- Informatics and Communications (CQU)
- International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE)
- Information Operations Condition (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The Association of Old Crows (AOC) Information Operations Institute will host the Information Operations Europe 2012 Conference at the NATO School in Oberammergau, Germany, February 22nd to the 23rd.
The article has prompted an official investigation, ordered by the commander of US and NATO took over the NATO training mission in Afghanistan, he ordered an end to information operations which he deemed unnecessary for a unit overseeing training Afghan soldiers and police, said a military official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
I READ WITH INTEREST the article "Defining Information Operations Forces: What Do We Need?
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With an incredibly dynamic operations tempo, commanders of joint force commands (JFCs) employ information operations (IO) and related capabilities to contest this information battlespace.
The proposed sale to 3i would include BME's print and information operations in the U.
Indeed, the psy-ops hands in the Information Operations Division are the originators of the pro-war storyboards that the Lincoln Group then paid to get played, according to Los Angeles Times reporters Mark Mazzetti and Borzou Daraghi.
Information operations (IO) and effects-based operations (EBO) were new terms to many students when I attended the Field Artillery Officer Basic Course at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, in the summer of 2004.