15 on Analytical Data to create the Analytical Information Markup Language or AnIML--a new way to interchange and store spectroscopy and chromatography data based on XML (Extensible Markup Language).
What does IML stand for?
IML stands for Information Markup Language (superset of Wireless Markup Language)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IML
We have 130 other meanings of IML in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Math Kernel Library (mathematical functions)
- Internationaler Medien Kunst Preis (German)
- Illinois Municipal League
- Image Markup Language
- Impedance Matrix Localization Method
- Imperial, Nebraska (airport code)
- In Mold Labeling
- In My Life (Beatles song)
- In-Mould Labeling
- Industrial Might and Logic (fictional company in Night Shift, an old LucasFilm PC game)
- Initial Machine Load
- Initial Masking Level (audiology)
- Initial Microcode Loader
- Initial Microprogram Load
- Inner Mold Line
- Institut Maurice Lamontagne (Canadian institute)
- Institut Monetaire Luxembourgeois
- Institute of Modern Languages (University of Queensland; Brisbane, Australia)
- Instituti I Mjekësisë Ligjore (Lawful Medicine Institute, Kosova)
- Instituto Médico Legal (Portuguese: Institute of Forensic Medicine; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 are together, with vendor and end-user input, developing the XML-based Analytical Information Markup Language (AnIML) standard for analytical data.
These benefits make its adoption KEY to: the scalable deployment of the enterprise version of the emerging Semantic Web and to the scalable deployment of the biotech industry's adoption of the Defense Research Project Agency's (DARPA) DAML+OIL based information markup language based projects.