The following section covers four questions that deal with data growth trend, backup success, information lifecycle management and effective capacity utilization.
What does ILM stand for?
ILM stands for Information Lifecycle Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ILM
We have 103 other meanings of ILM in our Acronym Attic
- In-Line Monitor
- Incident Linked Multimedia (PowerPhone)
- Incoming Label Mapping (networking)
- Incremental Launching Method (bridge construction)
- Independence Lead Mines (now Hecla Mining Company)
- Independent Landing Monitor
- Index List Maintenance
- Individual Learning Module
- Industrial Light & Magic (George Lucas)
- Infinity Loop Music (band)
- Infrastructure Lifecycle Management (IBM)
- Insertion Loss Measurement (fiber optics)
- Institut des Langues Modernes (French: Institute of Modern Languages)
- Institute of Labour Management (British)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (Lahore, Pakistan; now University of Management and Technology)
- Institute of Legal Medicine (various locations)
- Institute of Logistical Management (Burlington, NJ)
- Instructional Laboratory Manager
- Integrated Logistics Management
- Intelligent Learning and Mentoring (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through our alliance with Luminex, our customers no longer need to look beyond StorageTek to meet their growing needs for tier two mainframe DASD storage as part of their information lifecycle management solution," said Cameron van Orman, StorageTek director of Corporate Alliances at StorageTek.
Safe, cost-effective storage and on-demand access to archived data are critical components for customers implementing an Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) strategy and addressing compliance requirements," said Lisa Cash, Princeton Softech's CEO and president.
the leader in data protection and storage security for trusted information lifecycle management (ILM), today announced a strengthened, technical alliance with Tandberg Data Corporation to provide SMB customers with scalable, cost-effective data protection and archiving solutions.
Many see a sophisticated information lifecycle management solution as the logical response to that need.
com/reports/c47261) has announced the addition of Information Lifecycle Management to their offering.
the leader in data protection and storage security for trusted information lifecycle management (ILM), today announced that Intuitive Surgical is the third Atempo LiveBackup customer to be recognized with a Storage Networking World (SNW) "Best Practices in Storage" award in the Storage Reliability and Data Recovery category.
Highlights of this title: --Technology is the enabler and not the solution to achieving regulatory compliance; FSIs need to effectively manage structured and unstructured data; Data management is a key factor in compliance IT; Information Lifecycle Management offers a strong method of managing regulatory compliance issues.