His experience in the EA arena began with the Information Engineering methodology and computer-aided software engineering tools in the mid-1980s.
What does IEM stand for?
IEM stands for Information Engineering Methodology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEM
We have 149 other meanings of IEM in our Acronym Attic
- In Ear Monitor
- Inactive Equipment Maintenance
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism (molecular biology)
- Independent Electron Model
- Industrial Electric Manufacturing (Fremont, CA)
- Industrial End-user Market
- Industrial Engineering and Management (course/program)
- Industrial Entrepreneur Memoranda (India)
- Industry Economic Modeling
- Infinite Energy Magazine
- Initial Estimate of Manpower
- Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
- Installation Equipment Manager/Management
- Institute of Engineering and Management
- Institute of Engineering Mechanics (China)
- Institute of Environmental Medicine (Sweden)
- Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology
- Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
- Instructor Evaluation Matrix
- Integral Equation Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
The co-author with James Martin of the Object Oriented Information Engineering methodology, Odell is a consultant in business process modeling, and also serves as IntelliCorp's chief methodologist for OOIE.
Using the tool's Customizer, we were able to quickly roll out a version of Excelerator II to support our Information Engineering Methodology.