The finance ministry further disclosed that the Income Tax department has undertaken a business intelligence project to identify PAN holders who have not filed income tax returns and about whom specific information is available in 148 information codes of annual information return ( AIR), Central Information Branch ( CIB) data and TDS/ TCS returns.
What does iCODE stand for?
iCODE stands for Information Code
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of iCODE
We have 1 other meaning of iCODE in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Computing and Informatics
- International Conference on Optical Communications and Networks
- International College of Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders (UK)
- Information Cut-Off Date
- Instant Capacity On Demand
- Intelligence Cut-Off Date
- Intelligence Cutoff Data (US DoD)
- International Center for Organizational Development
- International Centre for Ocean Development
- International Center on Deafness and the Arts (Northbrook, IL)
- International Conference on Open and Distance Education
- Islamic Council for Development and Humanitarian Services (Ghana)
- Integrated Computerized Deployment System
- International Conference on Open and Distance Learning
- International Conference on Design of Experiments
- International Conference on Distributed Platforms
- International Conference on Open Distributed Processing
- International Competition for Online Dispute Resolution
- Interagency Committee on Dam Safety
- International Conference on Distance Sampling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jul 1, 2011 ICAO ICAO adopts safety information code of conduct.
Jun 28, 2011 ICAO ICAO adopts safety information code of conduct.
The Assembly has its own Freedom of Information code to complement the Act.
MigrationWatch UK founder member, former ambassador Sir Andrew Green, forced the Government to hand over the minutes under its access to information code.
s Information Commissioner, who is responsible for ensuring that privacy and freedom of information codes are enforced in the U.
The draft legislation on press freedom will repeal the more liberal Information Code, passed in 1990.
But when UNESCO proposed a freedom-unfriendly freedom of information code, the membership in 1951 condemned it.