Minister Shanmugam also attended the Informal ASEAN Ministerial Meeting (IAMM) and the ASEAN-US Informal Foreign Ministers Meeting.
What does IAMME stand for?
IAMME stands for Informal ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Ministerial Meeting on the Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAMME
- Integrated Airline Menu Management
- International Academy of Management and Marketing
- International Alliance for Multichannel Music
- International Association of Medical Museums
- International Association of Mold Management
- International Association of Music Ministries
- Interoperability Assessment Management Model
- Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
- Illinois Association of Municipal Management Assistants
- Illinois Association for Multilingual Multicultural Education (formerly Illinois Association for Bilingual Education)
- International Academy of Manual/Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Ibnsina Academy of Medieval Medicine and Sciences (India)
- Informal ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Ministerial Meeting on Science and Technology
- It's a Marathon, Not a Sprint (UK)
- International Association of Mayors of Northern Cities
- International Association of Minority Network Equipment Resellers (Washington, DC)
- International Association for Management of Technology
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Professionals (Lombard, IL)
- Immaterial and Missing Power (game)
- Infrastructure and Asset Management Plan (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While in New York, Minister Shanmugam will attend a number of meetings, including the Ministerial Meeting of the Global Governance Group (3G) and the Informal ASEAN Ministerial Meeting, as well as hold bilateral meetings with his counterparts from various countries.
The agreement was reached following a half-day informal ASEAN foreign ministerial meeting in Jakarta to ease cross-border tensions.
On Thursday, an informal ASEAN economic ministers' retreat is to be held.
In November last year, Philippine President Joseph Estrada, who chaired the third informal ASEAN summit in Manila, said in his statement at the end of the meeting that ASEAN leaders have "full respect for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Indonesia.
I would like to confirm that during the meeting, we did neither discuss any matter relating to the upcoming informal ASEAN summit in Manila, nor issues involving ASEAN in general," he said.