There are new chapters on consultation, transplantation medicine, pain management, and asthma management, as well as new surgical chapters including thoracic aortic disease, lung transplantation, esophagomyotomy, cervical spine surgery, reconstruction after cancer ablation, thyroid malignancies, vasectomy, and inflatable penile prosthesis.
What does IPP stand for?
IPP stands for Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPP
We have 315 other meanings of IPP in our Acronym Attic
- Indonesian Parrot Project (est. 2004)
- Induratio Penis Plastica (urological disease)
- Industrial Partners Program
- Industrial Plastics & Paints
- Industrial Preparedness Planning
- Industrial Preparedness Program
- Industry Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Industry Partnership Programme (various organizations)
- Infertility Prevention Project (US CDC)
- Infirmité Permanente Partielle (French: Permanent Partial Disability)
- Information for Patients and Public (National Health Service; UK)
- Information Privacy Principles
- Information Processing Protocol
- Information Protection Program
- Infrastructure and Preservation Program (various locations)
- Ingreja Presbitariana de Planalto
- Initial Perceivability Probability (radar tracking)
- Initial Planning Point
- Initial Production Parts
- Initially Prepared Plan (water planning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TM)] Series Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Product Line
The Titan inflatable penile prosthesis (Mentor Corp, Santa Barbara, CA) is coated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), a hydrophilic substance that reduces bacterial adherence and absorbs and elutes the antibiotics the device is immersed with intraoperatively.
The remaining 35 percent of erectile dysfunction sufferers who do not respond well to oral therapy are ideal candidates for inflatable penile prosthesis implantation," said Dr.
patient training with its new Titan[R] inflatable penile prosthesis with One-Touch Release (OTR) pump for men with erectile dysfunction who do not respond to traditional ED drug therapy.
Eid's main area of erectile dysfunction treatment expertise is with penile pumps or the Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (IPP).
Endorsed by Mexican TV and screen actor Andres Garcia, the Mentor Titan Inflatable Penile Prosthesis, which the actor had implanted after his prostate cancer surgery, has become much in demand among Hispanic men.
Mentor Corporation (NYSE:MNT), a leading supplier of medical products in the United States and internationally, announced that Andres Garcia, the international television and movie star, has signed an exclusive endorsement agreement to serve as the spokesperson for the Company's Titan(R) Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (IPP).