11 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing opportunities for early detection and therapeutic target discovery not available with other techniques, the Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation (ibcRF) has selected SIDMAP, a drug development and drug testing company, to further expand its work in understanding biomarkers for inflammatory breast cancer.
What does IBCRF stand for?
IBCRF stands for Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation (est. 1999)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBCRF
- Installation Biochemical Collection Point
- Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines
- Institute of Biology and Chemistry of Proteins
- International Board of Clinical Practitioners (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Inter Business Council Qatar
- Influence-Based Channel Reservation
- Institute for Breast Cancer Research (Canada)
- Institute of Biodiversity Conservation and Research (Ethiopia)
- IRIS (Image Recognition Integrated Systems) Business Card Reader (Belgium)
- International Banking Center Regulatory Act
- International Breast Cancer Research Foundation (Wisconsin)
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Red Sea And Gulf of Aden
- IBM Business Consulting Service
- Input-Buffered Crossbar Switch
- Institute for Black Catholic Studies
- Integrated Battlefield Control System
- Intel Binary Compatibility Specification (est. 1988)
- International Bible Correspondence School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Intel Binary Compatibility Standard
- Institutional Biological and Chemical Safety Committee