When the Inflammation and Host Response to Injury program was launched in 2001, its leaders decided to create a broad research infrastructure with uniform protocols as a first priority.
What does IHRI stand for?
IHRI stands for Inflammation and Host Response to Injury (Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRI
- Ipsilateral Homologous Receptive Field (neurology)
- International Human Rights Film Festival Albania
- International Human Rights Funders Group
- Indiana Heritage Research Grant
- Industrial Health Research Group (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Inter-Hall Recreation Games (Nanyang Technological University; Singapore)
- Interdisciplinary Health Research Group (est. 1994)
- International Human Rights Group (Rome, GA)
- Internationale Hans Rott Gesellschaft (German: International Hans Rott Society; est. 2002)
- Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (Nigeria)
- International Health Research Institute (UK)
- International Human Rights Initiative
- Institute of Human Rights Communication Nepal
- Institute of Health Record and Information Management (Rochdale, England, UK)
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management
- International Human Resource Information Management (est. 1980)
- International Human Rights Internship Program (Institute of International Education)
- Integrated Human Resource Information System
- International Human Rights Law
- International and Human Rights Law Association (University of Victoria)