com/ Robotoki, founded by Robert Bowling, former leader of Infinity Ward and Creative Strategist of the Call of Duty franchise, is a game development studio located in Los Angeles.
What does IW stand for?
IW stands for Infinity Ward (video game studio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IW
We have 13 other meanings of IW in our Acronym Attic
- Integrale Verkeershandhaving Zeeland (Dutch: Integral Traffic Enforcement Zeeland)
- Internationale Vereniging Zonder Winstoogmerk (Dutch: International Non-Profit Organization)
- I Will (Beatles song)
- In Warranty
- Indianapolis Woman (magazine)
- Individual Weapon
- Induction Welding
- Industrial Waste
- Infernal Wakening (gaming clan)
- Infiltrator Wing (Star Wars fan club)
- Information Warfare
- Information Week (magazine)
- Information Worker
- Initial Weight
- Injured Worker
- Inside Wiring (telecommunications)
- Institut der Deutschen Wirtschaft (German: Cologne Institute for Business Research)
- Insulated Wire
- Integrated Waveform (military catellite communications)
- Intelligence Wing (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of 2012, there are eight different releases in the series, with most of the development shared between two of publisher Activision's studios, Infinity Ward and Treyarch.
Activision and Infinity Ward heads Jason West and Vince Zampella have reached an agreement, according to (http://www.
99 IT was never going to be easy following up one of the best-selling games of all time, but Infinity Ward and SledgeHammer have made it look easy with Modern Warfare 3, the blockbuster FPS sequel.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3," which was developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer, New York.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3," which was developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer," which was released last month.
Visiting Infinity ward creative strategist Robert Bowling brought two levels with him.
s (Nasdaq: ATVI) #1 first person action series and is being developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games.