Anesthetic efficacy of four percent articaine for pulpal anesthesia by using inferior alveolar nerve block and buccal infiltration techniques in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a prospective randomized double-blind clinical trial.
What does IANB stand for?
IANB stands for Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IANB
- I Am Not A Patent Attorney
- I Am Not A Poser, But...
- I Am Not A Piano But I Play One On TV
- I Am Not A Perl Guru
- I Am Not A Particle Physicist
- I Am Not A Qualified Practitioner
- I Am Not A Rocket Scientist
- I Am Not A Security Expert
- I Am Not A Tax Lawyer
- I Am Not A Waitress (blog)
- Inferior Alveolar Neurovascular Bundle
- Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block Anesthesia
- India Association of Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, CO)
- Industrial and Agricultural New Construction (California)
- Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation (School of Informatics; University of Edinburgh; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Inter-American Naval Conference
- Interest-Adjusted Net Cost (insurance)
- International Anatomical Nomenclature Committee
- Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Scientists
- International Association of Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (Brookfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SURGICAL PROCEDURE After administering an inferior alveolar nerve block in the right mandible, mucoperiosteal flaps were elevated from teeth No.
Aggarwal V, Jain A, Kabi D, Anesthetic efficacy of supplemental buccal and lingual infiltrations of articaine and lidocaine after an inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis.