Based on serologic evidence, Newcastle disease virus, infectious laryngotracheitis virus, infectious bronchitis virus, chicken anemia virus, and infectious bursal disease virus, as well as both Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Mycoplasma synoviae appear to be significant diseases of this population, and thus, we consider these backyard chickens potential reservoirs for these diseases.
What does ILTV stand for?
ILTV stands for Infectious Laryngotracheitis Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Intelligent Language Tutoring System (artificial intelligence)
- International Language Teaching Services (various locations)
- International Liver Transplantation Society (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. (computerized wagering; Carlsbad, CA)
- Ilkley Lawn Tennis and Squash Club (UK)
- Intermediate Level Transuranic Storage Facility
- Improving Literacy Through School Libraries
- International Light Tackle Tournament Association
- International Language & Technical Training Services
- International Labour and Trade Union Studies (UK)