Tracking Fish Disease Along the Pacific Coast of North America, from the Sacramento River in California to Kodiak Island in Alaska, an often fatal disease called the infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus (IHNV) has caused severe outbreaks among stocks of salmon and trout, including those listed as threatened or endangered.
What does IHNV stand for?
IHNV stands for Infectious Hematopoietic Necrosis Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IHNV in our Acronym Attic
- I Have No Life
- International House Net Languages (Barcelona, Spain)
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Ocean County (New Jersey)
- I Have No Response to That (from the movie Joe versus the Volcano)
- Institute for Hyper Network Society (Japan; est. 1993)
- Institute for the History of Natural Sciences
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Summit County (Akron, OH)
- Ice Hockey New South Wales (Australia)
- I Have Nothing to Add
- I Have No Warlord
- I Hate New York
- Impartial Hearing Officer
- Impeded Harmonic Oscillation
- Imperial Hotel, Osaka (Osaka, Japan)
- In Honor Of
- Industrieverband Hygiene und Oberflächenschutz Für Industrielle und Institutionelle Anwendung eV (German industrial union of hygiene and surface protection for industrial and institutional application)
- Inorganic Halogen Oxidizer
- Institute of Human Origins (Arizona State University)
- Integrated Health Care Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then seeded some of the aquariums holding the fish with infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus, which can kill juveniles.