The conference was organized by Infectious Diseases Society of Pakistan (IDSP) in collaboration with the International Society of Chemotherapy (ISC).
What does IDSP stand for?
IDSP stands for Infectious Diseases Society of Pakistan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDSP
We have 40 other meanings of IDSP in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Domain Shopping Network (electronic commerce)
- Intellectual Disability Services Officer (Australia)
- Intelligence Driven Special Operation
- Interior Design Student Organization (various locations)
- Istanbul Devlet Senfoni Orkestrasi (Istanbul State Symphony Orchestra, Turkey)
- Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (Washington, DC)
- Intelligent Design Society of Kansas
- Interim Daily System Operational Test
- Independence Dam State Park (Ohio)
- Indiana Dunes State Park
- Infirmier De Secteur Psychiatrique (French: Psychiatric Nursing Sector)
- Installation Deployment Support Plan
- Integrated Demand Supply Planning (economics)
- Integrated Digital Signal Processing
- Interim Digital SAR Processor
- International Dialogue on Science and Practice in Sustainable Development
- Ideas Design Solution Private, Ltd. (India)
- Intrusion Detection System with Policy Manager
- Information-Driven Sensor Querying
- Indiana Department of State Revenue (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Altaf Ahmed, Clinical Microbiologist, Director Laboratory Services, Indus Hospital and President of the Infectious Diseases Society of Pakistan.
Actively participating in a World Anti Rabies Day Program, organized by Rabies in Asia Foundation and Infectious Diseases Society of Pakistan in collaboration with Behbud Association - Karachi they also demanded availability of adequate medical facilities at the government run hospitals and dispanseries in their respective areas of residence.