Mollie Ann McDonnold, who presented her findings at the annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (IDSOG).
What does IDSOG stand for?
IDSOG stands for Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indirect Defense Switched Network
- Infrastruktur Data Spasial Nasional (Indonesian: National Spatial Data Infrastructure; Indonesia)
- Integrated Digital Service Network (connectivity)
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Network (India)
- International Dalit Solidarity Network (Denmark)
- Internet Domain Shopping Network (electronic commerce)
- Intellectual Disability Services Officer (Australia)
- Intelligence Driven Special Operation
- Interior Design Student Organization (various locations)
- Istanbul Devlet Senfoni Orkestrasi (Istanbul State Symphony Orchestra, Turkey)
- Intelligent Design Society of Kansas
- Interim Daily System Operational Test
- Independence Dam State Park (Ohio)
- Indiana Dunes State Park
- Infectious Diseases Society of Pakistan
- Infirmier De Secteur Psychiatrique (French: Psychiatric Nursing Sector)
- Installation Deployment Support Plan
- Integrated Demand Supply Planning (economics)
- Integrated Digital Signal Processing
- Interim Digital SAR Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
said at the annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Landers said at the annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society for obstetrics and Gynecology.