Agency for International Development, the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program and the Military Infectious Diseases Research Program.
What does IDRP stand for?
IDRP stands for Infectious Diseases Research Program (Queensland University of Technology; Brisbane, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDRP
We have 27 other meanings of IDRP in our Acronym Attic
- India Disaster Resource Network
- Infectious Disease Research Network (est. 2001; UK)
- Industrial Development and Renovation Organization (of Iran)
- Institute for Design Research and Outreach (Iowa State University)
- Insurance Disaster Response Organisation (Australia)
- Intensive Drug Rehabilitation Order (court-supervised rehabilitation; Australia)
- International Deaf Rugby Organisation (Swansea, South Wales, UK)
- International Disaster Relief Operation
- ICMP Router Discovery Protocol (Cisco)
- Independent Dispute Resolution Process
- Installation Deployment/Reception Plan
- Integrated Departure Route Planning (air traffic)
- Inter-Domain Routing Protocol
- Interdisciplinary Research Paper
- Internal Dispute Resolution Process (judiciary procedure)
- In Defense of the Religious Right (Patrick Hynes book)
- Iterative Deficit-Round-Robin
- Illicit Drug Reporting System (Australia)
- Independent Dispute Resolution Service (London, England, UK)
- Indicateur de Dépenses de Remboursement de Soins (du secteur libéral)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Military Infectious Diseases Research Program, the Institute for OneWorld Health, and the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative.
The vaccine was developed by the Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC) with support from USAID, the Congressionally Directed Peer Review Medical Program, and the Military Infectious Diseases Research Program.
She is a member of the Scientific Steering Committee for the Military Infectious Diseases Research Program Science and Technology for Hantaviruses at USAMRIID, and the National Institutes of Health Biodefense, Vaccine Study section; the Biodefense, Bioterrorism and Emerging Infectious Diseases Study Section; and the RCMI Study Section.
The receipt of this patent strengthens the Company's intellectual property position, complements the Company's infectious diseases research program and validates our strategic approach to securing patent protection for medically-relevant pathogen sequences.
Detrick, MD and the work is supported by the Office of Naval Research's Advanced Technology Development Program and the Department of Defense Military Infectious Diseases Research Program.
Research and testing are being supported by the Department of Defense Military Infectious Diseases Research Program, the Office of Naval Research's Advanced Technology Development Program and the pharmaceutical company Aventis Pasteur, which has licensed the technology from Vical for commercialization of preventive DNA vaccines against various infectious diseases.