However, the results suggest that the remaining three mutations could evolve in a single human host, making a virus evolving in nature a potentially serious threat," said Derek Smith, Professor of Infectious Disease Informatics at the University of Cambridge.
What does IDI stand for?
IDI stands for Infectious Disease Informatics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDI
We have 175 other meanings of IDI in our Acronym Attic
- In-Depth Interview
- Indiana, Pennsylvania (Airport Code)
- Indianapolis Downtown, Inc
- Individual Disability Income
- Individual In-Depth Interview
- Inductive Discharge Ignition
- Industrial Data Intelligence
- Industrial Developments International, Inc (commercial real estate)
- Indyne, Inc. (est. 1984; various locations)
- Infant Development Inventory (Minnesota)
- Infectious Disease Initiative (various organizations)
- Infectious Diseases Institute (Uganda)
- Infilco Degremont, Inc. (Richmond, VA)
- Info Directions Inc.
- Information Design, Inc. (various companies)
- Infrastructure Development Institute (Japan)
- Initial Domain Identifier
- Innovative Digital Imaging (various locations)
- Inplane Displacement and Inertia
- Institut de Droit International (French: Institute of International Law)