Ascorbic acid supplementation improved antibody response to infectious bursal disease vaccination M chickens.
What does IBD stand for?
IBD stands for Infectious Bursal Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBD
We have 95 other meanings of IBD in our Acronym Attic
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Western Pacific
- Ibadan, Nigeria
- Ibidem (Latin: In the Same Place)
- Identical by Descent (genes)
- Ill Be Damned
- Improvised Biological Device
- Inclusion Body Disease (viral disease of boid snakes)
- Income before Depreciation
- Income-Based Deductible (health plans)
- Indigenous Business Development Program (Australia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inhabited Building Distance
- Inherited Bleeding Disorder
- Institute for Biodiagnostics
- Institute of Brewing & Distilling (formerly the Institute & Guild of Brewing; UK)
- Insurance Broker/Dealer
- Integrated Base Defense
- Integrated Building Design (process)
- Interest Bearing Debt (finance)
- Interest Bearing Deposit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antibody detection in matched chicken sera and egg-yolk samples by commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay kits for Newcastle disease virus, infectious bronchitis virus, infectious bursal disease virus, and avian reovirus.
Exposure to infectious bursal disease virus (IBDV) serotype 2 as evidenced by seroconversion was suspected to be the factor that precipitated these mortality events.
Merial is a leader in the production of vaccines for the treatment of prevalent diseases, such as Marek's Disease and Infectious Bursal Disease, that are especially suitable for in ovo administration.
Specific topics include the structure of orthoreoviruses, cypovirus, rotavirus structure, structure and function of bluetongue virus and its proteins, structures of phytoreoviruses, dissecting the assembly pathway of bacterial dsRNA viruses, infectious bursal disease virus, structural basis of mammalian orthoreovirus cell attachment, rotavirus cell entry, entry of a segmented dsRNA virus into the bacterial cell, analyses of rotavirus NSP4 genetic groups and structure, and genomic RNA packaging and replication in the Cystoviridae.
One such isolate, A/CK/CT/72/2003(H7N2), was obtained from the US Department of Agriculture, NVSL, Ames, Iowa, and used throughout this study to determine whether the peroral administration of rChIFN-[alpha] under conditions found to ameliorate Newcastle disease (6), infectious bronchitis (7), and infectious bursal disease (8), would similarly affect avian influenza.
In addition, the company has developed and markets Bursaplex(R), the first in ovo VNF(R)-based vaccine for inoculating against infectious bursal disease (IBD).
Gumboro disease, also known as infectious bursal disease (IBD), weakens the bird's immune system, resulting in poor growth and a potential for the chick to contract other types of poultry diseases.