INFECTIOUS Bovine Keratoconjunctivitis (IBK) more commonly known as 'New Forest Disease' or 'Pink Eye' is probably the most frequently seen ocular disease in cattle in Britain.
What does IBK stand for?
IBK stands for Infectious Bovine Keratoconjunctivitis (cattle ocular infection)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBK
We have 8 other meanings of IBK in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy
- International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (martial arts; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- International Board of Jewish Missions (Hixson, TN)
- Institute of Bone and Joint Research (Australia)
- Indo-Bangladesh Joint River Commission
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (UK)
- Idiot Behind Keyboard
- Idrettsforeningen Birkebeineren Krokstadelva (Krokstadelva, Buskerud, Norway)
- Ignorant Black Kidz (school clothing line; Mint Hill, NC)
- Industrial Bank of Korea
- Innsbruck (Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria)
- International Bookkeeping Course
- Internationale Bodenseekonferenz
- Investment Banking
- Ioudaiko Balistiko Kinhma (Greek: Judea Ballistic Movement)
- Immediate Blue Kill Box
- Identity-Based Key Distribution
- Institut für Bildung und Kommunikation in Migrationsprozessen (German: Interdisciplinary Center of Education and Communication in Migratory Processes)
- Industrial Bank of Korea (Seoul)
- Image Based Lighting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Iain Carrington, of Intake Vets Infectious Bovine Keratoconjunctivitis (IBK) more commonly known as "New Forest Disease" or "Pink Eye" is probably the most common ocular disease in cattle in Britain.