We formed a permanent, integrated infection control and prevention program that fully incorporates infection control, infectious disease, pharmacy, and clinical microbiology personnel into a single working group to minimize hospital infections (15).
What does ICPP stand for?
ICPP stands for Infection Control and Prevention Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICPP
We have 43 other meanings of ICPP in our Acronym Attic
- Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order
- Israeli Cooperative Program Office
- Intelligence Center, Pacific Ocean Area
- International Chief Petty Officers Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Iloilo City Peace and Order CounciI (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- IUPAC Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (usually abbreviated as ICP-OES)
- International Conference on Plastic Optical Fiber
- Inter-Exchange Carrier Point of Termination (Bellcore)
- Idaho Chemical Processing Plant
- Intel Channel Partner Premier
- Interactive Computer Presentation Panel
- International College of Prescribing Psychologists
- International College of Professional Psychology
- International Conference on Parallel Processing
- International Conference on Plasma Physics
- International Congress of Plant Pathology (conference)
- Internet Corporate Partner Privacy
- Indian Captive Power Producers Association (India)
- International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside (Stryszów, Poland)