His research focuses on infection control and hospital epidemiology.
What does ICHE stand for?
ICHE stands for Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICHE
We have 14 other meanings of ICHE in our Acronym Attic
- International Center for Human Development (think tank)
- International Classification of Headache Disorders
- International Council of Human Duties (est. 1993)
- International Course in Health Development (Netherlands)
- Intersociety Commission for Heart Disease Resources
- Iredell County Health Department (Statesville, NC)
- Industry/Corps Hopper Dredge Management Group (Washington, DC)
- Integrated Community Health and Development Programme (Angola; Red Cross program)
- Idaho Coalition of Home Educators
- Illinois Christian Home Educators (Russell, IL)
- Institute for Continuing Healthcare Education (est. 1986; Philadelphia, PA)
- International Conference on Higher Education
- International Conference on Hydroscience and Engineering (est. 1993)
- International Computer Hardware Engineers Association
- International Conference on High Energy Accelerators
- Institut Catholique des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (Brussels, Belgium)
- Irish Centre for High-End Computing
- International Council for Human Ecology and Ethnology (New York, NY)
- Idaho Council of Higher Education Faculty
- International Conference on Higher Education Innovation
Samples in periodicals archive:
6, 2002 A 1997 Report from Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology estimated that among the 37.
Krusell is medical director of infection control and hospital epidemiology at the Northeast Medical Center in Concord, North Carolina.