When new senior living facilities are being planned or older facilities updated, the best projects bring the contractor on board early to create an Infection Control Risk Assessment Matrix of Precautions for Construction & Renovations (ICRA) since it's been found that fully 5 percent of acquired infections are due to construction activity within a facility.
What does ICRA stand for?
ICRA stands for Infection Control Risk Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICRA
We have 86 other meanings of ICRA in our Acronym Attic
- Item Control Recommendation
- International Cooperative Research & Development
- Internal Control Region 2 (RNA)
- Immigration Control and Reform Act (USA)
- Independent Casino Representative Association
- Independent Christian Recording Artists
- Indian Civil Rights Act
- Indian Credit Rating Agency
- Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
- Industrial Chemical Research Association
- Institut Canadien des Recherches Avancées (French: Canadian Institute for Advanced Research)
- Institut Centrafricain de Recherche Agronomique (Central African Republic)
- Institut für Computergestützte Raumanalytik
- Interagency Committee on Radiological Assistance
- International Cartridge Recycling Association
- International Catholic Rural Association
- International Center for Relativistic Astrophysics
- International Centre for Development Oriented Research in Agriculture
- International Centre for Research in Accounting
- International Centre for Research on Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics of the new construction and engineering sessions are: -- How Integrated Project Delivery Can Transform the Design and Construction of Healthcare Facilities -- Capturing Proactive Construction Risk Assessments (PCRA) Costs in Planning and Design -- Remaining Operational During Complex Construction Projects -- Target Value Design: Making Evidence-Based Design Financially Feasible -- Strategies for Successful Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Implementation -- How Technology Enables Iconic Building Designs -- Code Compliance Challenges for Healthcare Construction -- Energy Savings for Healthcare -- Transitioning from Construction to Operating Compliance at Occupancy "By expanding the HEALTHCARE DESIGN.
Rod Blagojevich in August, one law requires health care facilities licensed by the state as well as mental health and developmentally disabled facilities to perform annual, facility-wide infection control risk assessments, to develop control policies for multi-drug resistant organisms and to enforce any updated prevention and control measures issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.