Most often managers are involved as committee members in such groups as the ICU committee, or the Infection Control committee to name a few.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Infection Control Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Indice des Coûts de Construction
- Indigenous Coordination Centre (Australia)
- Individual Camouflage Cover
- Individual Cylinder Control
- Individually Calculated Customer
- Indoor City Challenge (UK)
- Indoor Climbing Center (Oregon State University)
- Inductive Cross Coupling
- Industrial Chemical Company
- Infant Care Center (various organizations)
- Information and Culture Center (various agencies)
- Information Call Completion (Ameritech)
- Information Catalog Center
- Information Control Cell (US FEMA)
- Information Coordination Center
- Information Coordination Central
- Information Coordination Control
- Information Coordination Council
- Ingenieros Constructores y Consultores (Spanish: Builders, Engineers and Consultants; Guatemala)
- Ingleside Community Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although facilities are no longer federally required to have an infection control committee, some states still require such a committee.
John Samies, infectious diseases specialist and chairman of RMC's Infection Control Committee.
Huitt, director of the adult infectious disease care unit and chairman of the infection control committee at the center.
The infection control committee functions should meet regularly to review infection control data and policies, and to monitor program goals and activities.
She was adamant about infection control and was instrumental in the formation of the NSW Infection Control Committee, which grew out of a meeting she convened with four people at Kempsey District Hospital.
Infection Control Initiative - Tehran Heart Centre, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Infection Control Committee.
A new Hospital Infection Control Committee will now be set up to oversee fighting the infection, carried by three in 10 people.