Twenty of the group are going to Harrogate, three to the Infantry Training Centre in Catterick, four are going to Pirbright and three are going to train in Winchester.
What does ITC stand for?
ITC stands for Infantry Training Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ITC
We have 596 other meanings of ITC in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Telephone Companies
- Independent Television Commission (England)
- Independent Treatment Centre
- India Telephone Card
- Indian Tobacco Company (formerly Imperial Tobacco Company of India Ltd.)
- Indianapolis Telephone Company
- Individual Training Configuration
- Individual Training Course (US DoD)
- Induced Technological Change
- Industrial Training Center (various locations)
- Information Technology Center
- Information Technology Certificate (various schools)
- Information Technology Club
- Information Technology Collaborative (various organizations)
- Information Technology Commission
- Information Technology Committee (Records Management Association of Australia, RMAA)
- Information Technology Consultant
- Information Technology Contractor (various organizations)
- Information Technology Core (Helena, MT)
- Information Transfer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Gilbert, pictured right, from Fairwater, Cardiff, has successfully completed the Combat Infantryman's Course at the Infantry Training Centre in Catterick, North Yorkshire.
Pte Stone joined the 3rd Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment in April 2010 after completing training at the Infantry Training Centre in Catterick.
Here, cameras follow Ashley, 19, Lee, 19, Darren, 22 and Andrew, 26, as they are put through their paces at Catterick's Infantry Training Centre.
The challenge is on September 11 at the Infantry Training Centre Catterick.
The young recruits will now begin their training at either the Army Foundation College in Harrogate, Infantry Training Centre (ITC) Catterick or Army Training Regiment (ATR) Pirbright.
Cpl Thompson then completed the Section Commanders Battle Course before being posted to the Infantry Training Centre in Catterick to train recruits.
He was from Castlemilk in Glasgow and had been undergoing training in the Royal Regiment of Scotland Company of the 1st Infantry Training Battalion at the Infantry Training Centre, Catterick.