These observations allowed researchers to complete several of the program management checklists and complete the Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS).
What does ITERS stand for?
ITERS stands for Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (group care evaluation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ITERS in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Technology Evaluation Report
- Institute of Technical Education and Research
- International Thermonuclear Energy Reactor
- International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor
- International Toxicity Estimates for Risk
- Identity Theft Enforcement and Restitution Act
- Innovazione Tecnologica E Ricerca Applicata (Italian: Technological Innovation and Applied Research)
- International Telecommunications Education Research Association
- Information Technology Education Resources Centre
- Information Technology Enterprise Reusable Component
- Department of Instructional Technology and Educational Studies (various locations)
- Information Technology Enabled Services
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions
- Institut Technologique Européen de Sécurité
- International Teacher Exchange Services
- International Test & Engineering Services Company (Japan)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-2 Hardware
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-2 Services (US Army)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 (US Army)
- Integrated Telecommunications Suppliers Association of the Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each of the centers was evaluated before and after the training program with the nationally accepted Infant Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS).