The Pool Safely campaign is proud to partner with leading organizations, including Abbey's Hope, American Red Cross, Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP), Infant Swimming Resource, National Aquatic Safety Company (NASCO), National Drowning Prevention Alliance (NDPA), National Swimming Pool Foundation, Safe Kids USA, United States Swim School Association, USA Swimming Foundation, World Waterpark Association (WWA), and The YMCA of the USA.
What does ISR stand for?
ISR stands for Infant Swimming Resource (Winter Park, FL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISR
We have 277 other meanings of ISR in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Sufficiency Review
- Indie Spinner Rack (talk show)
- Indirect Source Review
- Individual School Range (head teacher salary scale; UK)
- Individual Soldier Radio
- Individualised Student Record (UK)
- Induced Systemic Resistance (plant biology)
- Industrial Security Regulation (US DoD 5220.22-R)
- Industrial Special Risks
- Industry Sponsored Research (various organizations)
- Information Science Reference (publishing imprint)
- Information Service Representative (various companies)
- Information Services and Resources
- Information Services Request
- Information Source Repository
- Information Storage & Retrieval
- Information Systems Research (MIS journal)
- Information Systems Resources
- Information, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Infrared Scanning Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infant Swimming Resource (ISR), the safest provider of survival swimming lessons for babies and toddlers from six months to six years old, encourages the following beach and lake safety tips to help families protect their young children in and around the water this 4th of July weekend.
UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation Grants Available for Children's Medical Expenses (April 05, 2011 09:00 AM) Source: UnitedHealthcare MIAMI -- CrossFit[R] Kids Pledges to Provide Infant Swimming Resource Self-Rescue[TM] Survival Swimming Lessons to Families in Miami (April 05, 2011 08:02 AM) Source: Infant Swimming Resource HARTFORD, Conn.
Infant Swimming Resource Selected to Participate in Pepsi[R] Refresh Project in August ORLANDO, Fla.
The Harrah's Regional Trauma Center at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC) and Infant Swimming Resource (www.
Foundation has Impacted More Than 800 Families in Washington Metro Area WASHINGTON -- Infant Swimming Resource (www.
Arizona ISR Instructors Help Raise Awareness by Offering 15% Discount on Self-Rescue[TM] Swimming Lessons in August PHOENIX -- Infant Swimming Resource (ISR), the safest provider of self-rescue swimming lessons for children from six months to six years old, announced today that it will be honoring Drowning Impact Awareness month in Arizona by offering a 15% lesson discount in the month of August.
The Harrah's Regional Trauma Center at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC) and the AtlantiCare LifeCenter are partnering to offer Infant Swimming Resource (ISR) self-rescue[TM] swimming lessons starting July 20.