Slated to be built near the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and other pediatric facilities on Swedish's First Hill Campus (which amount to more than 100 pediatric beds between the medical center's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, NICU, Infant Special Care Unit, and Pediatric Medical and Surgical units) the Gossman Center will include realistic medical spaces that replicate exam rooms and surgical suites.
What does ISCU stand for?
ISCU stands for Infant Special Care Unit (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISCU
We have 9 other meanings of ISCU in our Acronym Attic
- International Society for Cell Therapy
- International Society for the Classical Tradition (est. 1991; Boston University; Boston, MA)
- International Society of Chen Taijiquan
- International Society of Cleaning Technicians
- International Symposium on Communication Theory and Applications (UK)
- Iowa State County Treasurers Association
- Instituto Superior das Ciências do Trabalho e da Empresa (college in Lisbon, Portugal)
- International Society for Cardiovascular Translational Research (La Jolla, CA)
- International Scientific Council for Trypanosomiasis Research and Control
- International Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Intelligent Signal Condition Unit
- Interior Savings Credit Union (British Columbia, Canada)
- International and Serious Crimes Unit (Israel Police)
- International Save the Children Union
- Ipswich and Suffolk Credit Union (UK)
- Island State Credit Union (Australia)
- In the Supreme Court of the United States
- Indo-Soviet Cultural Society
- Idle Speed Control Valve
- Impuesto Sobre Circulación de Vehículos (Guatemalan vehicle tax)
Samples in periodicals archive:
aureus has been used successfully throughout the ENH system for the past 2 years in high-risk patient areas, such as the infant special care unit.
According to Anne Taylor-Loughran, UCI's assistant director of Clinical Systems, Voyager/CS was activated in the medical center's Infant Special Care unit on June 25.