Description: Financing Chiesi Farmaceutici%s late stage clinical R&D programme and regulatory approval for the period 2014-2015 for (i) the development of new treatments for respiratory diseases with a particular focus on Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and (ii) Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome (IRDS).
What does IRDS stand for?
IRDS stands for Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRDS
We have 31 other meanings of IRDS in our Acronym Attic
- ICMP Router Discovery Protocol
- Individual R&D Projects
- Industrial and Regional Development Program (Canada)
- Institut de Recherche et de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Institute for Research and Educational Documentation; Switzerland)
- Integrated Rural Development Programme (India)
- Internet Router Discovery Protocol (computer networking)
- Iraq Research and Documentation Project (Harvard University/Iraq Foundation)
- l'Institut de Réadaptation en Déficience Physique de Québec
- Institut de Recherche et de Développement de la Qualité (French: Institute for Research and Development of Quality)
- Immune-Related Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Information Resource Dictionary System
- Infrared Detecting Set
- Infrared Detection Set
- Infrared Detection System
- Infrastructure Resource Dictionary System
- Institute for Research and Documentation in Social Sciences (India)
- Interim Radar Display System (Australia)
- International Rare Disease Support Network
- International Rice Drought Screening Nursery (now IRDTN)
- Infra Red Defeating Smoke Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat infant respiratory distress syndrome.
of the District of Columbia) includes information and illustrations on acute and infant respiratory distress syndromes, asthma, chronic lung disease of the newborn, cystic fibrosis, upper airway inflammatory diseases, bronchiolitis, air leak syndromes, congenital heart disease, and neuromuscular diseases, including how to adapt equipment to neonate or pediatric patients.
Discovery's flagship product, Surfaxin(R), is being developed for the treatment of three medical indications: acute respiratory distress syndrome / acute lung injury (ARDS/ALI), meconium aspiration syndrome (MAS), and infant respiratory distress syndrome (IRDS) in premature infants.
Discovery is also developing Surfaxin(TM) for the treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome ARDS (Phase 2/3) and infant respiratory distress syndrome (IRDS).
Fluorovent(TM) is being developed by SYBD as a new treatment for Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome (IRDS), a primary cause of death in infants, second only to congenital anomalies.
Surfaxin(TM) has been successfully tested in a Phase II trial in infant respiratory distress syndrome (IRDS) by Johnson & Johnson prior to the licensure of the technology.
Lung surfactant is a treatment for infant respiratory distress syndrome (RDS), a principal cause of death in premature infants.