In addition to her role at Pacific Oaks College and Children's School, Hammond is a specialist in infant/toddler development and care-giving, President of the Board of Directors and a mentor/teacher with Resources for Infant Educarers (RIE), and recently published a book based on her work with RIE.
What does ITD stand for?
ITD stands for Infant/Toddler Development (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITD
We have 129 other meanings of ITD in our Acronym Attic
- Implementation Test Dependency
- In Thy Dreams (band)
- In Too Deep
- Inception To Date
- Income Tax Department (various locations)
- Income Tax Tribunal Decisions (India)
- Incremental Theory of Diffraction
- Individual Training Directorate (Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff - Training; TRADOC, US Army)
- Industrial Technology Development (World Bank)
- Industrial Technology Division (EPA)
- Infectious and Tropical Diseases
- Information Technologies for Development (various organizations)
- Information Technology and Disabilities (Journal)
- Information Technology Director
- Information Technology Division (at NRL)
- Information Technology Division (MMDS)
- Information Transfer Delay
- Initial Transfer Date (taxes)
- Innovative Technologies by Design, Inc. (food safety management)
- Innovative Technology of Design