Major General Ramadan Abdel Ghaffar has declared that the civil defense system used in the Ministry follows the latest international and local standards in fire control and alarm, as well as early warning systems, whether fire extinguisher by environment-friendly inert gas system, or modern methods of firefighting with water.
What does IGS stand for?
IGS stands for Inert Gas System (tankers)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of IGS
We have 217 other meanings of IGS in our Acronym Attic
- Identify Graphic Subrepertoire (ITU-T)
- IGES (Initial Graphics Exchange Specification) Format (file extension)
- Image-Guided Surgery
- Imagery & Geospatial Support (NIMA)
- Imerslund-Grasbeck Syndrome
- Improved Gray Scale
- Improved Guidance System
- Inacom Government Systems, Inc.
- Indiana Geological Survey (Bloomington, IN)
- Indiana Gourd Society
- Inertial Guidance System
- Informatics Graduate School (UK)
- Information Gas Station (Helsinki, Finland)
- Information Gateway Services (Internet service provder; Canada)
- Information Gathering Satellite (Japan)
- Information Generation System
- Inner Glide Slope
- Innovative Gas Systems
- Inspection Général des Services (French police)
- Institute for Global Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The huge boom in the computer and Internet industries has lead to a rapid increase in the need for fire suppression and protection products such as Fike's innovative ECARO-25[R] clean agent system and the ProInert[R] inert gas system.
The AUMUND inert gas system to be supplied together with the pan conveyors with deep buckets will not only guarantee the exclusion of oxygen around the conveyed material, but also the least possible loss of temperature.
Marine & Offshore Systems - global new sales of Alfa Laval Aalborg's product range of boilers, inert gas systems, waste heat recovery units and floating production systems to marine and offshore customers.
Odd Ivar Lindlov, General Manager, Inert Gas Systems Offshore said, We have a good relationship with TOTAL oil and gas group, a joint venture partner with INPEX, where complete inert gas systems projects have been successfully supplied to several FPSOs.
They include Vessel Particulars, Safety Management System, Fire Control Plan, Inert Gas System Operations Manual, and copies of the crew's licenses and training certificates.
It adds market-leading positions with products such as boilers and thermal fluid systems, as well as inert gas systems, with significant barriers to entry.
A completely assembled inert gas system (IGS) will be delivered to Goliat FPSO, to be located in the Barents Sea.