In anticipation of this, Alfa Laval is now releasing the next generation of the Smit inert gas system for LNG and LPG carriers.
What does IGS stand for?
IGS stands for Inert Gas System (tankers)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of IGS
We have 217 other meanings of IGS in our Acronym Attic
- Identify Graphic Subrepertoire (ITU-T)
- IGES (Initial Graphics Exchange Specification) Format (file extension)
- Image-Guided Surgery
- Imagery & Geospatial Support (NIMA)
- Imerslund-Grasbeck Syndrome
- Improved Gray Scale
- Improved Guidance System
- Inacom Government Systems, Inc.
- Indiana Geological Survey (Bloomington, IN)
- Indiana Gourd Society
- Inertial Guidance System
- Informatics Graduate School (UK)
- Information Gas Station (Helsinki, Finland)
- Information Gateway Services (Internet service provder; Canada)
- Information Gathering Satellite (Japan)
- Information Generation System
- Inner Glide Slope
- Innovative Gas Systems
- Inspection Général des Services (French police)
- Institute for Global Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Durst has engineered an inert gas system built into its flagship Durst Tau 330 web press that makes printed samples almost undetectable from an olfactory point of view.
The huge boom in the computer and Internet industries has lead to a rapid increase in the need for fire suppression and protection products such as Fike's innovative ECARO-25[R] clean agent system and the ProInert[R] inert gas system.
Marine & Offshore Systems - global new sales of Alfa Laval Aalborg's product range of boilers, inert gas systems, waste heat recovery units and floating production systems to marine and offshore customers.
Acquired by Wilhelmsen Technical Solutions in April 2013, Maritime Protection has over 40 years experience supplying inert gas systems to the maritime and offshore industries, with applications including oil tankers, LNG/LPG carriers, product tankers and rigs.
They include Vessel Particulars, Safety Management System, Fire Control Plan, Inert Gas System Operations Manual, and copies of the crew's licenses and training certificates.
It adds market-leading positions with products such as boilers and thermal fluid systems, as well as inert gas systems, with significant barriers to entry.
Our Wartsila Moss inert gas systems have rightly earned their strong reputation in the market, says Juha Kytola, Vice President, Environmental Solutions, Wartsila Ship Power.