Bhatia is a member and past chairman of the government-sponsored Industry Technical Advisory Committee on Standards and Conformity Assessment.
What does ITAC stand for?
ITAC stands for Industry Technical Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITAC
We have 95 other meanings of ITAC in our Acronym Attic
- Information Technology Acquisition Bulletin Board System
- Industry Training Authority of British Columbia (also seen as ITA; Canada)
- Intensive Tuition in Adult Basic Education (educational project; Irish Vocational Education Association)
- Italian Biomass Association
- Industry Training Advisory Bodies (Australia)
- I Threw a Brick through a Window (U2 song)
- Ice-Tethered Acoustic Current Profiler
- ICEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs) Trained Agent Counselor
- Identity Theft Assistance Center (Financial Services Roundtable)
- Industrial Telecommunications Association Conference
- Information Technology Academia Collaboration (Information Technology Industry Development Agency; Egypt)
- Information Technology Access Control (Indian Health Service)
- Information Technology Acquisition Center
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Information Technology and the Courts
- Information Technology Applications Center (Washington, DC)
- Information Technology Architect Certification
- Information Technology Association of Canada
- INFOSEC Technical Assistance Center (US Navy)
- Installation Technical Assistance Center (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clay has served on numerous government and industry technical advisory committees, including NASA's Aerospace Safety Advisory Panel and as Chairman of the U.
He has frequently addressed industry conferences on key energy issues, and has served as a member of the Gas Research Institute's Industry Technical Advisory Committee on Energy Economics.